The Active Living Centre (ALC) provides fun day trips throughout the year for our members, their friends and families. Spots are limited so early registration is recommended.
- Full payment is due for all trips within 6 weeks of trip departure. Post-dated cheques dated up to 6 weeks prior to trip are accepted. Theatre trips require a deposit of $20 upon booking.
- To take advantage of the Members’ price, a valid membership card must be presented at the time of payment.
- Gratuities to drivers and/or escorts are no longer covered by NYSC and are solely at the traveller’s discretion.
- If the Centre cancels a trip, a full refund applies.
- Cancellations of any trips organized by an agency/ tour operator will be refunded according to the agency’s policy.
- Theatre trips and day trips offer no refund after the payment due date.
Those who require special assistance of any kind (i.e. oxygen, mobility) are responsible for arranging for an escort to assist them. Support persons will be given member rates. NYSC will not be responsible for providing special care.
Please advise at the time of booking if you are travelling with someone, otherwise a seat companion will be assigned at the discretion of the Travel Committee. While every effort will be made to honour seat location requests, this may not always be possible as consideration must be given to those with mobility concerns.