The InTouch Newsletter is back in quarterly format, and it includes on-site and virtual programs (Zoom and phone), along with useful resources for seniors and caregivers.
CLICK HERE for the programs in October, November and December, 2021.
- Membership is required to participate in any programs or activities. Reminder: Membership fee is increasing effective Nov. 1st, 2021. Renew your membership before November without penalty. New fees: $55-New Member, $50 to renew.
- Fall program registration is limited to 4 weeks (3 in December) per session – programs will run for 4/3 weeks. It is anticipated that the Winter session will be extended to 6-8 weeks, and the Spring session will return to a 10 week session.
- Registration is required for all programs including social drop-in programs. Space is limited, and a lottery system will be implemented for the fall term. Registration details will be released shortly on-line and by robocall.
- Cancelations & closure: In the event that a class must be canceled, the ALC Team will make every effort to contact participants. Alternate arrangements will be made where possible.
- Registration Fees & Refunds: Fees are based on short, 4/3 week sessions and are not refundable for any reason.
Zoom, Telephone & Mobile Programs:
- Membership is required to participate in all virtual programs or activities.
- Pre-registration is required for virtual programs, details for registering in advance will be available shortly.
- Cancelations: ALC Team will make every effort to contact participants. Where possible, a make up class will be made available.
- Registration Fees & Refunds: Fees are based on short, 4 week sessions and are not refundable for any reason.
For any further information and registration, call 416.733-4111.