North York Senior Centre enhances the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities through our caring and dedicated staff and volunteers. We can provide these vital programs and services because of the financial support from people like you.
There are several ways you can help:
- One-time financial donation
- Pre-authorized monthly or yearly giving
- Donations in memoriam
- Donation in celebration of a birthday, anniversary or other special occasions
- A planned gift, for example, a will, tangible assets, a beneficiary of RRSP, RRIF or life insurance policy
- In-kind donation of goods and/or services.
Please make your donation today. It’s safe and easy to do and your support will make a big difference.
To use your credit card, simply complete the donation form which is securely linked to the NYSC CanadaHelps account. You can donate any amount. You have an option to designate your contribution to a specific program, event or to the Endowment Fund. You can also select your donation frequency.
Alternatively, you may choose to mail a cheque to:
North York Seniors Centre
21 Hendon Avenue
Toronto, ON M2M 4G8
To learn more about how you can help us support seniors in our community, call us at 416 733.4111.
North York Seniors Centre will issue an official tax receipt for all donations of $10.00 or more. Your donation will ensure we can continue providing vital programs and services to seniors and adults with disabilities. On their behalf, we express our gratitude and thank you very much.